Region: East London
Position: Area Sales Manager
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
Minimum of 5 years relevant Sales and Marketing experience.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the dealer, insurance and fleet environment would be a distinct advantage.
Matric but a diploma in business management or related field necessary will be advantageous.
Proven ability to operate at a higher level in a vehicle tracking field or equivalent with 5 years plus experience in management
A business qualification such as an MBA, MDP or similar management development programme would be advantageous.
Verifiable experience in achieving business growth in terms of sales and long term profitability.
Experience in vehicle tracking or similar technology will be a distinct advantage.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Strategic, intellectual and analytical abilities.
Consultative style with influencing ability.
High degree of emotional intelligence with strong leadership skills.
Experience in leading and motivating teams.
Sound knowledge of business principles, financial management, marketing and sales.
Familiar with the purpose and composition of Service Level Agreements.
Strong business acumen.
Strong Team leadership abilities.
Passion for sales, operations management and customer’s service.
Willing to travel.
Valid Driver’s Licence
As part of the company’s leadership, the Area Sales Manager is expected to lead the effort to entrench the Tracker Way in the area. The attributes required amongst are;
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Strong reporting skills
• Excellent Leadership and entrepreneurial skills
• Strategic decision making
• Financial statements
• Preparation of the Budgets and Forecasts
• Statutory Reporting
• Develop reporting models
• Excellent network abilities
• High degree of emotional intelligence
• Problem solving, analytical and decision making abilities
• Able to work well under pressure
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Knowledge of the vehicle tracking industry would be an advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Customer service delivery and customer satisfaction
• Effective stakeholder management and community interaction
• Uplifting and upholding the company image
• Visible and strong leadership
• Process management skills
• Ability to motivate and lead a team to bring the best out in them
• Adhere to principles and values
• Apply good governance principles and ethical conduct
• Build interpersonal tolerance and teamwork practices
• Deal effectively with change
• Enthusiastically productive
• Maintain focus and self-control
• Professional and respectful attitude
• Maintaining effective relationships
• Produce and maintain effective business results
• Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information
• A demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
• Must be highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Capable of leadership by example
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Ability to think ahead and plan over a 3-5 year time span
• Problem analysis and problem solution skills at both a strategic level
• Strong customer orientation
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to make decisions and judgments
• Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
• Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management
• Conflict resolutions and/or mediation skills
• Solid ability to use Excel and Word
If you are interested in this position please submit your application to: email@example.com